References: Customs and Excise Register of Sea Fishing Boats
Port Letters & No: BF 375
Type of Vessel: Lugger, Scaffie, clinkered, 1st class, 6 men and 1 boy, nets and lines.
Dimensions: 37.0ft.lok., 52.0ft.loa., 16.7ft.b., 4.9ft.d.
Tonnage: 20.0grt., 20.0nrt. remeasured, 1890 April 3rd., to 19.14grt
Propulsion: Lug sails; jib, foresail and mizzen.
Radio Call Sign:
Years: 1881 to 1905
Owners & Port History:
1. Owner: Peter Smith, ‘Latin’ (Skipper) and Alexander Garden until 1881 October 19th.
2. Owner: Peter Smith, ‘Latin’ from 1881 October 19th. until 1890 April 4th.
3. Owner: James Smith, ‘Jeckie’, from 1890 April 4th until 1899 January 26th.
4. Owner: David Addison (Skipper) and George Runcie both of 208 Seatown Cullen in the County of Banff, Fishermen, from 1899 January 26th until 1902 April 16th.
5. Owner: James Addison (Skipper) and Peter Addison both of Seatown Cullen in the County of Banff, Fishermen, from 1902 April 16th.
1881 May 4th, registered BF 375 Salam
1905 March 13th registry closed, vessel broken up.